- set of six circular (center hole cut) gels
- four warming filters and two diffusion filters
- for use with the ABR800
- 60-Day Absolute Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1-Year Factory Warranty
For use with the AlienBees™ ABR800 Ringflash
unit, we offer a set of warming and diffusion gels/filters. These circular gels are pre-cut with center holes for traditional aim-through ringflash use.
- 1 - 3/4 CTO Warming Filter (converts temperature to approx. 3200ºK; 58% transmission)
- 1 - 1/2 CTO Warming Filter (converts temperature to approx. 3800ºK; 73% transmission)
- 1 - 1/4 CTO Warming Filter (converts temperature to approx. 4500ºK; 81% transmission)
- 1 - 1/8 CTO Warming Filter (converts temperature to approx. 4900ºK; 92% transmission)
- 1 - Tough Frost (a medium diffuser that spreads the beam, yet maintains a center)
- 1 - Light Tough Rolux (similar characteristics to Tough, but less dense)
The ABRW/DF6 set is desgined for use with the AlienBees™ ABR800 Ringflash
unit and the retired Zeus™ ZRM1 Ringmaster ringflash head. The gels are made to fit behind the small outer lip on the center ring of the diffuser / gel holder that arrives with both of these units. The gels can then additionally be used on the ringflash unit or ringflash head with or without the 10ABR/R Ring Reflector
. Due to the size and pre-cut center hole, the ABRW/DF6 set can NOT be used with other reflectors or flash units.