All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

FAQ: How do I CONNECT my camera to my flash unit(s)?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:19 am 
Each Paul C. Buff, Inc. flash unit arrives with a 15-foot sync cord. One end of this cord is plugged into the sync jack on the back control panel of the flash unit and the other end is plugged into your camera's PC-sync outlet. With a sync cord connecting your camera and your flash unit, pressing your camera shutter will send the cue to fire to the connected unit. If you have other flash units in your setup, leaving their sync jacks open engages their built-in slave trippers. The slaves will fire the remaining units simultaneously when the connected unit fires.

>> Click Here to learn more about the built-in slave tripper

For wireless flash triggering, you can use our CyberSync Radio Remote Control System. The CyberSync allows you to wirelessly fire all of the flash units in your setup from your camera location with an easy-to-use trigger. The transmitter slides onto your camera's hot shoe while the receiver connects to your flash unit using the attached sync and pass-through-power cords. When you press your camera shutter, the transmitter will send the cue to each receiver in your setup to fire all of the lights simultaneously. You can use one receiver on one flash unit, allowing any remaining units to fire via their built-in slaves, or you can connect a receiver to each flash unit if other photographers are working in the area.

What if my camera doesn't have a PC-sync connection?

The CyberSync system is a great option for cameras without PC-sync connections as the transmitter slides into the hot shoe and doesn't require a PC-sync outlet. We additionally offer a hot shoe adaptor that has a PC-sync outlet for use with the sync cord.

>> Click Here to learn more about the CyberSync Radio Remote Control System
>> Click Here to learn more about the HSA Hot Shoe Adaptor

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]