All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: :( Forum Closing
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:08 pm 

Luap wrote:
You all had a chance to rebuke these these people but you left it for me to do. I spent $100,000+ per year giving you this forum and you stood by and let the few destroy it.

Sorry - it's gone.

Yep, definitely the pissed off kid quitting the game and taking his ball too. Got his feelings hurt, and as a knee-jerk reaction, he's going to ruin a valuable resource of information. Now he's sitting here, watching everybody getting worked up, saying to himself, "See, I told you so. You should have all gathered round the mountain and shouted my praise and glory."

Ridiculous.

Paul has proven himself to be the egotistical ass his former employee talked about in his website. Paul wants people to say nothing but good things about him and all the wonderful things he does. Great product, but he's an egotistical ass.

Re: :( Forum Closing
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:11 pm 

Medic - you are among the ones that shut this down. I don't have time for small, disrespectful minds any more.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2