Vagabond Mini™ International Air Shipments
We are pleased that we can now offer the UPS Worldwide Express Shipping option to our Canadian customers ordering Vagabond Mini™ Lithium systems and components.
International air shipments containing lithium batteries (like those in computer laptops, smart phones, and our Vagabond Mini™ system) are regulated by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and require payment of a $58.50 International Air Regulation Fee
. We must include this fee in your charges, added to your order total with your regular shipping charges.
- The fee is per shipment, NOT per Vagabond Mini™ item. Your order will only include one $58.50 and may include up to 16 Vagabond Mini™ products (complete systems or spare batteries).
- The $58.50 International Air Regulation Fee will show up in your shopping cart included in the shipping charges.
- All applicable duties and taxes are still the responsibility of the recipient. These duties and taxes, along with the standard $10 bond fee from UPS, are separate charges. These are not included in our shipping fee, and are collected by UPS or a UPS-authorized agent.
- This International Air Regulation Fee is ONLY for international customers (outside of the U.S.) selecting UPS Worldwide Express Saver as their chosen shipment method. Customers in the U.S. are not subjected to this fee and Canadian customers selecting UPS Ground to Canada are not subjected to this fee. It is specific to international air shipments.
- Some destination restrictions may apply. UPS will not ship the Vagabond Mini™ to all international locations. The Vagabond Mini™ cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, or DPO addresses. Please contact us for details.
If you have any questions about the fee or about ordering the Vagabond Mini™ System internationally, please contact us