The retired White Lightning™ Ultra Series flash units require two half-circle flashtube. These are user-replaceable tubes that arrive with instructions for replacement.
*Please note to always wear gloves when handling the flashtubes as the oils from your hands may damage the bulb, shortening its lifespan.
- Optional color-corrected, UV-coated tube (5200K)
- For use with: White Lightning™ Ultra Series units purchased before January 1991*
- Lifespan dependent upon proper handling, power levels and frequency of use
- Arrives With
- (1) Ultra Series UV Coated Straightfire Flashtube
- Installation instructions
- 60-Day Absolute Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1-Year Factory Warranty
*Unsure which flashtube your Ultra Series unit needs? Visually examine the flash head. Look inside the front face plate holes where the flashtube legs are inserted. If you do not see any brass posts, the unit takes the straight wire style flashtubes. If you see brass posts where the legs plug in, the unit takes the banana plug style flashtubes. If you are still unsure, please give customer service a call and they will be happy to assist you.