The CyberSync™ AC Powered Plus Receiver is compatible with the AlienBees™ and White Lightning™ flash units when utilizing the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™ for control. The receiver has both a frequency, and a channel dial, for setting up reliable communication with the CyberSense and Cyber Commander™. The AC powered version uses a pass-through power cord to run in-line with the existing power cord that runs to your flash unit. There are no extra power cords needed and you never have to worry about changing batteries!
*You will need a plus model receiver for EACH AlienBee™ or White Lightning™ in your setup that you wish to control with the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™.
- In-line AC-powered receiver (Batteries are never required)
- Compatible with AlienBees™ and White Lightning™ flash units ONLY
- Provides wireless firing of flash units when used with the CyberSync™ trigger transmitter (CST3), or discontinued CST and CST2
- RJ11 (telephone) remote jack for connecting to the same jack located on the back of the AlienBees™ and White Lighting™ units
- Full adjustment and wireless firing when used with the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™
- Wireless firing (ONLY) when used with the CyberSync™ trigger transmitter (CST3 or discontinued CST2)***
- While the CSR+ will work with the DigiBee or Einstein™ flash units, we reccomend the CSXCV for these items, as it was designed specifically for these particular flash units.
- Arrives With
- (1) ⅛” to ⅛” sync cord
- (1) ⅛” to ¼” sync cord
- (1) ⅛” to PC sync cord
- (1) RJ11 (telephone) cord
- 60-Day Absolute Satisfaction Guarantee
- 2-Year Factory Warranty
***PLEASE NOTE: When using the CyberSync™ Trigger Transmitter 2 (CST2), the CyberSync™ Plus Model Receivers are compatible, but they are not necessary. The CyberSync™ Plus models are only needed when using the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™, or you anticipate purchasing the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™ in the future. If you do not plan on using the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™, the regular CyberSync™ (non plus model) receivers are sufficient. If using the basic CyberSync™ trigger transmitter with the CyberSync™ plus model receivers (and no CyberSense or Cyber Commander™), the channel dial on the receiver is not utilized. Also be sure to only use the sync cord to plug into the flash units sync jack as the telephone cable provided with the CyberSync™ plus models is also only used when using the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™.
Dimensions / Technical Specs
||CyberSync™ AC Powered Plus Receiver
||2.25 in. (width) x 4 in. (height) x 1 in.(depth) (plus 10 in. cord)
|System Frequency Range
||16 frequencies spaced 2MHz apart (from 2.427GHz to 2.457GHz)
||Secure 256-bit binary encoded packet, with validity verification
||1/4000 typical delay from closing of camera contact to receiver sync output signal
||Up to 300 Vdc from a connected flash unit