The CyberSync™ Battery Powered Plus Receiver is compatible with the AlienBees™ and White Lightning™ flash units when utilizing the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™ for control. The receiver has both a frequency, and channel dial, for setting up communication with the CyberSense and Cyber Commander™. The battery powered receiver uses alkaline or rechargeable NiMH AA cells. The CSRB+ has a 200 hour battery life, with automatic shutoff after one hour of non-use, allowing for about 50 shooting sessions per charge.
*You will need a plus model receiver for each AlienBees™ or White Lightning™ in your setup that you wish to control with the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™.
- Runs on 2 AA batteries
- Compatible with AlienBees™ and White Lightning™ flash units ONLY
- RJ11 (telephone) remote jack for connecting to the same jack located on the back of the AlienBees™ and White Lighting™ units
- Full adjustment and wireless firing when used with the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™
- Wireless firing (ONLY) when used with the CyberSync™ trigger transmitter (CST2), or discontinued CST***
- While the CSRB+ will work with the DigiBee or Einstein™ flash units, we reccomend the CSXCV for these items, as it was designed specifically for these particular flash units.
- Arrives With
- (1) ⅛” to ⅛” sync cord
- (1) ⅛” to ¼” sync cord
- (1) ⅛” to PC sync cord
- (1) RJ11 (telephone) cord
- CyberSync™ Battery Powered Plus Receiver Product Manual
- 60-Day Absolute Satisfaction Guarantee
- 2-Year Factory Warranty
***Please note that when using the basic CyberSync™ Trigger Transmitter 2 (CST2), while the CyberSync™ Plus model receivers are compatible, they are not necessary. You would only need the CyberSync™ Plus models if you are using the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™ or should you anticipate purchasing the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™ in the future. If you do not plan on using the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™, the regular CyberSync™ (non plus model) receivers will work just as well. If using the basic CyberSync™ Trigger Transmitter 2 (CST2) with the CyberSync™ plus model receivers (and no CyberSense or Cyber Commander™), the channel dial on the receiver is not utilized. Also, be sure to only use the sync cord to plug into the flash units sync jack as the telephone cable provided with the CyberSync™ plus models is also only used when using the CyberSense or Cyber Commander™.
Dimensions / Technical Specs
||CyberSync™ AC Powered Plus Receiver
||1.75 in. (width) x 4 in. (height) x 1.25 in.(depth)
|System Frequency Range
||16 frequencies spaced 2MHz apart (from 2.427GHz to 2.457GHz)
||Secure 256-bit binary encoded packet, with validity verification
||1/4000 typical delay from closing of camera contact to receiver sync output signal
||Approx. 200 hours on-time with premium batteries (uses two AA alkaline or NiMH batteries)
||Up to 300 Vdc from a connected flash unit