The White PLM™ umbrella can be used as a shoot-through, diffused light source or a soft, bounced light source. It provides a wide, unfocused spread of light covering a 150° area for close, low specularity lighting with large round catchlights and very soft shadows.
**Currently Out of Stock | Expected Availability: Mid-August 2021
- White fabric for shoot-through or bounce use
- Provides unfocused lighting over a 150° area
- Provides soft shadows with perfect round catchlights
- Easy to use pop open umbrella style with 8mm rod
- Less than +/- 150K color temperature shift
- Meticulously designed arc shape for even light
- Compatible with all Paul C. Buff™ flash units or any flash unit that has an umbrella adapter that will support an 8mm umbrella rod.
- Arrives With
- (1) translucent white assembled umbrella with 8mm umbrella shaft
- (1) Black nylon umbrella sleeve with carrying strap
- 60-Day Absolute Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1-Year Factory Warranty*
*Please note that the warranty only covers normal wear and tear or manufacturer defects. It is very important to remember when using ANY umbrella outside (especially larger ones) to use heavy duty stands with a sandbag. Umbrellas can catch wind easily which can cause your setup to be knocked over resulting in breaking the umbrella shaft that is not covered under warranty. Replacement shafts are NOT available for purchase.