HUB Firmware Updates
|ESP Firmware: 1.11.202, ST Firmware: 2.2.16||Sep 10, 2021|
The 'ESP Firmware: 1.11.202, ST Firmware: 2.2.16' firmware updates from 'v1.11.198' firmware:
- Fixed an issue where a flash mounted on top of the Canon Hub would pulse multiple times when the shutter button was partially depressed
- Fixed delay in sync jack trigger that could cause the flash to fire too late
- Fixed issue where sync jack could fail to trigger
Do I need an update? How do I know which version I have?
When your HUB remote is connected to the app, you are able to view it's current firmware version under the HUB tab. The firmware can also be found directly on the HUB in its menu system. If you can’t find it, call us and we’ll help determine your version.
UPDATING YOUR HUB REMOTE
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- HUB Remote
- Paul C. Buff, Inc. App (for iOS and Android)
HUB Remote Firmware History
The firmware 'ESP Firmware: 1.11.202, ST Firmware: 2.2.16' update includes ALL PREVIOUS UPDATES that have been released.
- Initial Release (5/20/2021)
- Improved the connection reliability between the Link and Hub during firmware updates
- Initial Release (2/23/2021)
NOTE: Downgrading to a previous version of firmware is NOT possible.